Please note we have a 3 night minimum for holiday weekends and peak summer.
We will be opening 2020 reservations for guests with existing 2019 reservations on February 4, 2019. Guests with 2019 reservations can book their same site for the same days in 2020. Days of the week, not dates. On March 22, 2019, all reservations for 2020 open. Reservations will become first come, first serve for the 2019 season.
- A $150 deposit down is required on all RV and Tent Site reservations and $275 deposit down for all Vacation Rental reservations. If the reservation total is less than the deposit amount, then payment in full is required at time of booking.
- We do not charge a security deposit at check in, but must have a valid credit card on file upon arrival. We have up to 48-hours after departure to inspect Vacation Rentals and returned Golf Carts and should damages be found, the guest will be notified and the credit card on file will be charged.
- Sorry, we do not offer early check-in from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day. This ensures that we can have RV Sites, Tent Sites, and Vacation Rentals cleaned and ready for all arriving guests.
Changes to a Reservation
- Changes to the dates of a reservation must be made 60 days prior to arrival for Vacation Rentals and 30 days prior to arrival for RV and Tent Sites. Reservations are subject to dynamic pricing and change of site assignment based on availability. No date changes are permitted inside the respective 60/30 day period.
- All cancellations made at least 30 days prior to arrival for RV and Tent Sites, and at least 60 days prior to arrival for Vacation Rentals will result in the refund of your deposit, less a $20 processing fee. Cancellations not made within the above stated period will result in the loss of the entire deposit. There will be no transfers or refunds.
Golf Cart Rentals
- A $100 deposit is required on Golf Cart Rentals. If the reservation total is less than $100, then payment in full is required.
- Guests must be 18 or over to rent. To operate a golf cart, personal or rental, the guest must be a licensed driver. No learner’s permits will be accepted. All drivers under the age of 21 will have to show their driver’s license to a Guest Services Coordinator at the Welcome Center prior to operating the golf cart.
Golf Cart Cancellations
- All Golf Cart reservations that are cancelled at least 30 days prior to scheduled arrival will result in refund of the deposit, less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will result in the loss of the entire deposit. There will be no transfers or refunds.
- Each RV and Tent Site reserved includes 2 adults and 4 children ages 10 and under. Children between the ages of 11 – 17 are $8.00 per night, per child. Adults over the base of 2 are $12.00 per night, per adult. No additional charges for pets.
- Vacation Rentals are maximum occupancy of 6. No charges apply to adult/child count. All units are Pet Friendly, see Pet Policy for fees and requirements.
- We are Pet Friendly. You must bring proof of rabies vaccination. Dogs must wear a valid rabies tag and license. We have no breed restrictions, but we reserve the right to remove any aggressive pet.
- If you are renting a Vacation Rental, the pet fee is $8.00 per night, per pet. Limit 3 pets per unit.
- There is no cost for pets on RV and Tent Sites. Limit 3 pets per site.
Additional Vehicles & Trailers
- Site reservations include 1 vehicle in the base rate. Vacation Rental rates include 2 vehicles.
- All vehicles must display a valid Castaway’s parking pass at all times. Parking passes will be issued at check-in.
- Additional vehicles, trailers, boats, etc. will need to be registered at the time of check-in. The cost is $5.00 per day, per vehicle, and may need to be stored in the overflow parking lot when parking on the site is not an option due to space. Boats and trailers must park in overflow. All vehicles, boats, and trailers must be tagged with a Castaway’s ID tag that will be issued at time of check-in.
For additional questions, please speak with a member of our reservation team by calling 410-213-0097, Ext 0.